Friday, August 17, 2012

ANOTHER SUCCESS STORY...........

  Last night I was looking on Ebay for family bibles, YES, Ebay sells family bibles...........  Anyway, I came across a bible that belonged to a Lucie Willard, who's father was a man named George Otis Willard.
  I looked on Ancestry.com and found a family tree titled "George Otis Willard Family Tree"...... WHAT WERE THE CHANCES ?
  So I sent one of my KOOKY emails, ("I know this is going to sound strange, but.........."), in the wee small hours of the morning.......... and got an email back 28 MINUTES LATER saying "Thanks! I just bought it..." I can't even begin to tell you how happy that makes me.
  Having YOUR family bible on Ebay is such a fleeting moment, because once it's sold, it's going into someone's collection........... probably NEVER to be seen or heard of again..........  So pay attention people, LOOK on Ebay every once in a while....... OR you can just wait with baited breath for one of my KOOKY emails, "I know this is going to sound strange, but.........."
  I can't wait to hear back from her to let me know more specifics.

  Lest you forget,
  Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment